Scheduling & Cancellation Policies
It is wonderful to have you as a student! In order to ensure that you will continue to make regular progress, and to make sure we can consistently schedule time for all students, the following rules are in place. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Lessons are on the same day and time either every week or every-other week for one hour or one half-hour.
- Once you choose a day and time, you will be put on the master schedule and that time slot will be permanently reserved for you long as your credit card information is current.
- Changes to permanent time slots are permissible as the schedule allows.
- Prior to being put on the master schedule and beginning lessons, an up-to-date credit card will be required in your student file.
- This credit card information will reserve your permanent lesson time and will be held on account until you choose to end your lessons.
- First-time lessons are paid for at the time of the lesson.. If you decide to continue, an up-to-date credit card will be required required to hold your spot going forward.
- Payment is required at the time of the lesson and are non-refundable.
- Cash, checks, and all major types of credit cards are accepted.
24 Hour Cancellation Required
Same Day Cancellation
- A full 24-hour notice is required on ALL cancellations in order for you to avoid being charged and retain your permanent time slot.
Same Day Cancellation
- Same-day cancellations are NOT permitted. If you cancel the lesson with less than 24-hour notice you will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the lesson, on the day of the lesson, either on your credit card, or off your lessons package if you have one.
- One Free Pass Rule: Once per calendar year you may cancel the lesson on the same day without being charged.
- If your One Free Pass has already been used for the calendar year, you will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the cancelled lesson.
- No shows are NOT permitted. If you do not show up for your lesson and do not call, you will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the lesson, on the day of the lesson, either on your credit card, or off your lessons package if you have one.
- The One Free Pass Rule does NOT apply to No Shows.
Student Illness Guidelines:
- While students are encouraged to attend all of their lessons, an ill person will not perform well, or accomplish much, and may expose others to communicable illnesses, which creates hardship for staff, other students, and the community at large. If you are sneezing, coughing, and/or sick enough to stay at home from school or work, please do not attend your lesson.
- Same-day cancellations due to illness will be treated like any other same-day cancellation and you will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the lesson, unless you invoke the One Free Pass Rule.
- If you cancel two weeks in a row without attempting to reschedule your lessons, you run the risk of losing your permanent time slot. You may continue lessons after you have made contact to confirm your next lesson and/or find a new time slot.
- If you have a preplanned reason to be out of the studio for multiple weeks, such as a vacation or work obligation, please talk to Mete in advance in order to hold your spot until you return.
- If your teacher can’t be available for your lesson, a substitute will be provided.
- If a substitute cannot be provided, every effort will be made to reschedule your lesson with your teacher on a different day.
- In the event that a substitute teacher cannot be provided, and your lesson cannot be rescheduled, it will be cancelled, you will be not be charged, and your deposit will not be affected.
- A one-week notice is requested to end lessons.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We promise to never sell your information to anyone else.